Twilight shots are an incredible way to make a listing pop. My twilight shots are often used as the first image on a MLS listing. With my background in landscape photography, I can find creative angles to showcase any property. Aerials are also included if the property benefits from them. Twilight shoots take place 30 minutes before sunset to about 30 minutes. Twilight shoots cost $150 and are available as an add-on also to a photo package. *If the weather does not cooperate then I am skilled at sky replacements (no extra charge).
How to get ready for a twilight shoot.
1. Open all the blinds and shades.
2. Turn on all interior lights.
3. Turn on all exterior accent lighting
4. No spotlights, please
5. Make sure I have access to the rear of the property.
6. Stay away from windows during the shoot.